La Verkin City Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, October 7, 2015 6:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, 111 S. Main, LaVerkin, Utah
A. Meeting Called to Order – Invocation by Invitation; Pledge of Allegiance
1. Mangum Family-Seed display for the Washington County Fair.
1. County Resource Management Plan-Celeste Maloy
2. Today a Reader, Tomorrow a Leader-Steve Leavenworth & JJ Tanner
D. Consent Agenda: (Items on the consent agenda may not require discussion. These items will be a single motion unless removed at the request of the Mayor or City Council.)
1. Declarations of conflict of interest
3. Minutes: September 2, 2015 Regular Meeting Minutes
4. Review Invoices and Checks: $187,585.48
E. Committee Reports: Planning Commission, Water Board, Sewer Board, Fire District
F. Citizen Comment & Request for Future Agenda Items: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item. This item is reserved for the citizens of La Verkin who have items not listed on this agenda. There is a time limit of 15 minutes with each individual taking no more than two minutes.
G. Public Hearing:
1. Class B Liquor License application-George Rodinos, Stage Coach Grille
1. Discussion and possible action concerning the Stage Coach Grille Class B Liquor License.
2. Discussion and possible action to approve Ordinance No. 2015-09; An ordinance amending Ordinance No. 2015-08, to set the amount of the City’s administrative fee established and identified in section 4A-4-6 of the La Verkin City Code; and providing an effective date.
I. Staff, Mayor & Council Reports: City Administrator, Public Safety, Director of Operations, Treasurer, Mayor and Council as follows:
Browning: Historical Preservation, Mosquito Abatement, Beautification/Trails Committee
Hirschi: Public Safety, Sewer Board, Planning Commission/Zoning
Hooten: Homeland Security/CERT, Confluence Park, Fire District, Budget
Gubler: Public Works, Water, Utah Shooting Sports Park, Youth City Council
Reeve: Recreation, City Festival, Economic Development, Solid Waste
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Kyle Gubler, City Recorder, (435) 635-2581, at least 48 hours in advance.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned City Recorder does hereby certify that the agenda was sent to each member of the governing body, sent to the Spectrum newspaper,
111 S. Main and 435 N. Main on October 2, 2015.
Kyle Gubler, City Recorder