La Verkin City Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, May 6, 2015 6:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, 111 S. Main, LaVerkin, Utah
A. Meeting Called to Order – Invocation by Invitation; Pledge of Allegiance
1. Rich Murset- Founders Day
1. Rick Neilson-Days of ‘47 Celebration
D. Public Hearing:
1. CDBG Grant Second Public Hearing
E. Consent Agenda: (Items on the consent agenda may not require discussion. These items will be a single motion unless removed at the request of the Mayor or City Council.)
1. Declarations of conflict of interest
3. Minutes: April 15, 2015 regular meeting minutes
4. Review Invoices and Checks: $91,270.44
F. Committee Reports: Planning Commission, Community Garden, Water Board, Sewer Board, Fire District
G. Citizen Comment & Request for Future Agenda Items: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item. This item is reserved for the citizens of La Verkin who have items not listed on this agenda. There is a time limit of 15 minutes with each individual taking no more than two minutes.
1. 2015-2016 FY Tentative Budget.
2. Discussion and possible action to ratify the Master Lease Agreement with Hinckley’s Inc. for the purchase of a police vehicle.
I. Staff, Mayor & Council Reports: City Administrator, Public Safety, Director of Operations, Treasurer, Mayor and Council as follows:
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Kyle Gubler, City Recorder, (435) 635-2581, at least 48 hours in advance.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned City Recorder does hereby certify that the agenda was sent to each member of the governing body, sent to the Spectrum newspaper,
111 S. Main and 435 N. Main on May 1, 2015.
Kyle Gubler, City Recorder