LaVerkin City Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, February 19, 2014 6:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, 111 S. Main, LaVerkin, Utah
A. Meeting Called to Order – Invocation by Invitation; Pledge of Allegiance
1. Board of Adjustment.
2. Election of Mayor Pro Tem
C. Consent Agenda: (Items on the consent agenda may not require discussion. These items will be a single motion unless removed at the request of the Mayor or City Council.)
1. Declarations of conflict of interest
3. Minutes: February 5, 2014 regular meeting minutes.
4. Review Invoices and Checks: $107,199.01
D. Committee Reports: Planning Commission, Water Board, Fire District, Sewer Board
E. Citizen Comment & Request for Future Agenda Items: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item. This item is reserved for items not listed on this agenda and has a time limit of no more than 15 minutes, with each individual taking no more than two minutes.
1. Discussion and possible action concerning the River Rock Roasting Company Beer License.
2. Discussion and possible action to approve Ordinance No. 2014-01; An ordinance amending the provisions of section VIII of the Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual (2006, as amended), entitled Disciplinary Action, and providing for adoption by ordinance of the Appeal Board Composition, Standard of Review, and procedures relative to and governing the Appeals Board provided therein; and providing an effective date.
G. Staff. Mayor & Council Reports: City Administrator, Public Safety, Director of Operations, Treasurer, Mayor and Council as follows:
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Kyle Gubler, City Recorder, (435) 635-2581, at least 48 hours in advance.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned City Recorder does hereby certify that the agenda was sent to each member of the governing body, sent to the Spectrum newspaper,
111 S. Main and 435 N. Main on February 14, 2014.
Kyle Gubler, City Recorder