LaVerkin City Council Meeting Amended Agenda
Wednesday, October 2, 2013, 6:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, 111 S. Main, LaVerkin, Utah
A. Meeting Called to Order – Invocation by Invitation; Pledge of Allegiance
B. Consent Agenda: (Items on the consent agenda may not require discussion. These items will be a single motion unless removed at the request of the Mayor or City Council.)
1. Declarations of conflict of interest
3. Minutes: September 18, 2013 regular meeting minutes
4. Review Invoices and Checks: $43,906.87
C. Committee Reports: Planning Commission, Water Board, Sewer Board, Fire District
D. Citizen Comment & Request for Future Agenda Items: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item. This item is reserved for items not listed on this agenda. (Three minutes per person.)
E. Public Hearing:
1. 2013-2014 FY Budget Amendment
1. Discussion and possible action to approve Resolution No. R-2013-18; A resolution adopting the FY 2013-2014 Budget Amendment
2. Discussion and possible action to approve Resolution No. R-2013-19; A resolution adopting, approving, and authorizing the Mayor’s signature on an Interlocal Cooperation Agreement to provide election provider services to the Washington County School District for its upcoming 2013 special bond election.
G. Staff. Mayor & Council Reports: City Administrator, Public Safety, Director of Operations, Treasurer, Mayor and Council as follows:
Mayor Wilson: Public Safety, HCAC, Confluence Park, Water, Sewer Board, Mayors Association, Fire District
Jensen: Historical Preservation, Youth City Council, Solid Waste, Budget
Hirschi: Public Safety, Planning Commission, Zoning, Fire District
Reeve: Recreation, City Festival, Economic Development, Mosquito Abatement, Budget
Stephenson: Public Works, Water, Beautification, Trails Committee, Utah Shooting Sports Park Justice: Homeland Security/CERT, Confluence Park, ZC3, Sewer Board
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Kyle Gubler, City Recorder, (435) 635-2581, at least 48 hours in advance.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned City Recorder does hereby certify that the agenda was sent to each member of the governing body, sent to the Spectrum newspaper,
111 S. Main and 435 N. Main on October 1, 2013.
Kyle Gubler, City Recorder