La Verkin City Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 6:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, 111 S. Main, LaVerkin, Utah
A. Meeting Called to Order – Invocation by Invitation; Pledge of Allegiance
B. Mayor Vacancy:
1. Candidate remarks
3. Swearing in
1. Mary Gubler-Easter Egg Hunt
D. Consent Agenda: (Items on the consent agenda may not require discussion. These items will be a single motion unless removed at the request of the Mayor or City Council.)
1. Declarations of conflict of interest
3. Minutes: April 19, 2017 regular meeting minutes
4. Review Invoices and Checks: $36,280.91
E. Committee Reports: Planning Commission, Water Board, Sewer Board, Fire District
F. Citizen Comment & Request for Future Agenda Items: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item. This item is reserved for the citizens of La Verkin who have items not listed on this agenda. There is a time limit of 15 minutes with each individual taking no more than two minutes.
1. Discussion and possible action to approve the preliminary and final plats for a proposed one lot subdivision of property with the Tax ID # LV-136-F-1-A located at the north end of 400 West and 400 North (Ritas Dream Subdivision).
2. Discussion and possible action to approve the preliminary and final plats for a proposed one lot subdivision of property with the Tax ID # LV-159-C-1-A located east and west of 101 E 500 N (Coyote Flats Subdivision).
3. Discussion and possible action to approve the amended subdivision preliminary and final plats of Crestview Village No. 3 providing for a one lot split of property with the Tax ID # LV-CR-3-13 and the address of 585 N 120 W (Bailey Lot Subdivision).
H. Mayor & Council Reports:
Browning: Historical Preservation, Mosquito Abatement, Solid Waste, Water
Hirschi: Public Safety, Fire District, Planning Commission/Zoning
Hooten: Homeland Security/CERT, Confluence Park, Sewer Board, Budget
Gubler: Public Works, Utah Shooting Sports Park, Youth City Council
Reeve: Recreation, City Festival, Economic Development, Beautification/Trails Committee
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Kyle Gubler, City Recorder, (435) 635-2581, at least 48 hours in advance.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned City Recorder does hereby certify that the agenda was sent to each member of the governing body, sent to the Spectrum newspaper,
111 S. Main and 435 N. Main on April 28, 2017.
Kyle Gubler, City Recorder