LA VERKIN CITY PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
Wednesday, April 12, 2017 6:00 pm.
City Council Chambers, 111 South Main Street
LaVerkin, Utah 84745
I. Call to Order: Chair Anna Andregg
Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
II. Approval of Minutes:
Commission may approve the minutes of the March 8, 2017 regular meeting.
III. Approval of Agenda:
Beautification/Trails Committee, City Council, and the Director of Operations will present updates on meetings and activities.
1. Discussion and possible action to set a public hearing for the preliminary and final plats for a proposed one lot subdivision of property with the Tax ID # LV-136-F-1-A located at the north end of 400 West and 400 South, for April 26, 2017.
2. Discussion and possible action to set a public hearing for the preliminary and final plats for a proposed one lot subdivision of property with the Tax ID # LV-159-C-1-A located east and west of 101 E 500 N, for April 26, 2017.
3. Discussion and possible action to set a public hearing for the amended subdivision preliminary and final plat of Crestview Village No. 3 providing for a one lot split of property with the Tax ID # LV-CR-3-13 and the address of 585 N 120 W, for April 26, 2017.
4. Discussion on possible allowance of a tent only campground and on-site manager residence in the General Commercial Zone.
5. Discussion on vacation rentals in La Verkin City.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Kyle Gubler, City Recorder, (435) 635-2581, at least 48 hours in advance.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned City Recorder does hereby certify that the agenda was sent to each member of the governing body, sent to the Spectrum newspaper, posted on the State website at http://pmn.utah.gov, posted on the LaVerkin City website at www.laverkin.org
and in the following public places within LaVerkin City limits on this April 7, 2017.
These public places being: 1) LaVerkin City office building 111 S. Main; 2) LaVerkin City office building 435 N. Main;
Kyle Gubler, City Recorder