La Verkin City Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, November 4, 2015 6:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, 111 S. Main, LaVerkin, Utah
A. Meeting Called to Order – Invocation by Invitation; Pledge of Allegiance
B. Consent Agenda: (Items on the consent agenda may not require discussion. These items will be a single motion unless removed at the request of the Mayor or City Council.)
1. Declarations of conflict of interest
3. Minutes: October 21, 2015 Regular Meeting Minutes
4. Review Invoices and Checks: $65,760.58
C. Committee Reports: Planning Commission, Water Board, Sewer Board, Fire District
D. Citizen Comment & Request for Future Agenda Items: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item. This item is reserved for the citizens of La Verkin who have items not listed on this agenda. There is a time limit of 15 minutes with each individual taking no more than two minutes.
1. Presentation, discussion and direction to staff concerning the City retirement plan.
2. Discussion and possible action to approve the Road Improvement Agreement (including street lighting) for the Washington County School District and Interstate Rock properties situated within Phase I of proposed Cottonwood Hollow.
3. Discussion and possible action to approve the proposed Preliminary Plat for the Cottonwood Hollow subdivision and proposed Construction Plans for the Cottonwood Hollow Road Improvements.
F. Staff, Mayor & Council Reports: City Administrator, Public Safety, Director of Operations, Treasurer, Mayor and Council as follows:
G. Executive Session:
1. Strategy session to discuss pending or reasonable imminent litigation.
H. Reconvene from Executive Session:
1. Possible action on subject matter from Executive Session.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Kyle Gubler, City Recorder, (435) 635-2581, at least 48 hours in advance.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned City Recorder does hereby certify that the agenda was sent to each member of the governing body, sent to the Spectrum newspaper,
111 S. Main and 435 N. Main on October 30, 2015.
Kyle Gubler, City Recorder