La Verkin City Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, December 17, 2014 6:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, 111 S. Main, LaVerkin, Utah
A. Meeting Called to Order – Invocation by Invitation; Pledge of Allegiance
B. Consent Agenda: (Items on the consent agenda may not require discussion. These items will be a single motion unless removed at the request of the Mayor or City Council.)
1. Declarations of conflict of interest
3. Minutes: December 3, 2014 regular meeting minutes.
4. Review Invoices and Checks: $20,096.79
C. Committee Reports: Planning Commission, Water Board, Fire District, Sewer Board, Community Garden
D. Citizen Comment & Request for Future Agenda Items: No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item. This item is reserved for the citizens of La Verkin who have items not listed on this agenda. There is a time limit of 15 minutes with each individual taking no more than two minutes.
1. Discussion and possible action to give approval on the preliminary and final plats for a proposed one-lot subdivision at approximately 150 East 500 North (part of LV-159-C-1-A), consisting of approximately 3.18 acres.
2. Discussion and possible action to approve Resolution No. R-2014-11; A resolution encouraging and supporting adequate and comprehensive transportation funding.
3. Discussion and possible action to approve Resolution No. R-2014-12; A resolution adopting the La Verkin City Water Management and Conservation Plan (2014 Update)
F. Staff, Mayor & Council Reports: City Administrator, Public Safety, Director of Operations, Treasurer, Mayor and Council as follows:
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Kyle Gubler, City Recorder, (435) 635-2581, at least 48 hours in advance.
Certificate of Posting
The undersigned City Recorder does hereby certify that the agenda was sent to each member of the governing body, sent to the Spectrum newspaper,
111 S. Main and 435 N. Main on December